Given below are non-comprehensive lists of some of the events/presentations/publications that I have participated in to discuss my thoughts about consumer electronics market, and specfically for voice control devices.
Talks and Appearances
- THD podcast, Jun 2021: On Youtube
- Talk at TinyML Summit, Apr 2021. Using Neural Architecture Search for Speech Recognition on the Edge
- Panel at Embedded World Conference organized by Arm, March 2021. Voice Control Made Simple
- Presentation and Paper at Embedded World Conference, March 2021. "How to Drive Down the Cost and Power of On-Device Voice-Based Endpoints". Joint with Kobus Marneweck from Arm.
- TinyML Webinar Talk, Sept 2020. TinyML. Building low-power speech recognition solutions
- Arm AI Webinar, Aug 2020. Building Speech recognition solutions for ARM Cortex M
- Featured in Digital Trends AI segment, Feb 2020
- Panelist, Tech Montreal: "Building World Class Companies", June 2019
- Fireside chat at Le Wagon Montreal, May 2019 : -- Video: On Facebook -- Podcast: On Spotify
- Talk ``Speech Recognition on Devices", IEEE Montreal, 2018
- Judge, Google Cloud Sprint, 2018
- Toronto Tech Summit. Presentation: Speech recognition present and future presentation; and panel: How AI is disrupting CX, 2018
- Oracle Open World. San Francisco, 2017
- Talk at Startup Fest Montreal. AI Fest Talk 2017. Progress and problems in speech recognition
- Startup Fest Montreal, Human Computer Interaction Panel, 2016
Articles and Writeups
- TinyML and Voice Recognition Technology are Transforming Industries, in AudioXpress Magazine, Jan 2022.
- How Speech Technology Is Optimizing Factory Lines, in IndustryToday, Sep 2021.
- Voice Command: Multilingual Speech Recognition for the Shop Floor, in Machine Design Magazine, Aug 2021.
- R&D Stories: Speaker ID Technology, in AudioXpress Magazine, Apr 2021.
- COVID, cashless, and convenience: The rise of biometrics, in FinTech Magazine, May 2021.
- Interview with Unite.AI, Jan 2021.
- Globe and Mail Article, Nov 2020.